Saturday, June 27, 2015

NEW SONG: Block-B-Zero for Conduct

Hi guys! I have been following this particular Korean boy group, Blcok-B, for a while. I am a not a huge fan but I think after hearing this song that it brought me a bit closer to becoming one. They released a new song called "Zero for Conduct" from their new album "Bastarz".


A Sexy and Serious Side! 

A Hilarious and Unique Side to Block-B!
                                                       
                                                         


                                                                 
                                             Music Video: 
OMG. This is a totally different side of Block-B that I have not seen. Yes they have shown their sexy side but this music video brings out their mysterious and sexy side at the same time. Ummm P.O like damn... I am a bit impressed with this music video. Honestly, I thought I was going to listen to another group do a gangster type of music but it shocked me when a member started singing. It went with something really strong and aggressive to something passive and I like that! Umm... one comment.. what is with the girls chopping meat in plastic clothing... well there was not much clothing in the first place.e The girls were with only with like a bra and panties with garters. I never expected that they will have something like that in a music video let alone a Korean one.

                                           Music and Choreography: 
I really enjoyed listen to this sone: with and without watching the music video. I liked how it is was brought and smooth in some areas. It made the music that much more enjoyable. I was like rocking my head back and forward like Willow Smith in her music video. I like how the choreography was arranged. It totally matched with the music. I wanna learn it... There is a place in the music video where it makes you wanna shake yourself side to side.
                                                                     
                                            English:
I have no complaints about the English. It was understandable and clear and concise. I feel that their english is improving as they mature compared to several music videos ago. Honestly, there were a couple parts where I thought that there was a part where they were going to speak english but they surprise me with a bunch of Korean rap and I love it!


SUPPORT BLOCK-B!!! :D


          Thanks guys! I hope you enjoy their music as much as I do! Hwaiting Sunbaes!!! :D

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment