Monday, June 29, 2015

NEW SONG: Bangtan Boys (BTS): Dope 쩔어


Hi guys! How are you doing?! Ok, I know I have been posting guy Groups but I really like this one. The next group and song I will be talking about will be Bangtan Boys: Dope which was their comeback! They made their comeback about six days ago and I'm so excited to watch it! I hope you enjoy!
Members of BTS


                          Rating on Music Video (Overall):Out of 10
                                                       10/10

                                                  Music Video: 
I love the beginning of the music video. Rap monster talks to us and seems to pick us up from camera view. I love how it seems to be shot from only one camera. There are no breaks. Ok let's talk about the costumes for a second. Damn. They look so good on them. It seems that Jungkook is a police officer and other member is a doctor and other a racer. Then they are in uniforms. Ok they are freaking awesome. The set is simple. There is no fancy setting but only ordinary props which I like since not a lot of groups that I see use. Also, I like how they seem to be continuous but change uniforms in an instant.

                                        Music and Choreography: 
I love this song. It has good beat and the choreography is just unique like the members. I personally love the dance where it's after "It's sick". I wasn't excepting that type of dance. It was literally perfect in my eyes Usually sometimes I can see that in the Music Video there are mistakes where one member is a bit behind but I don't see it here. They are literally in sync. Damn. Props to them. The music is interesting. It makes me want to listen to it again and again. Actually, I'm actually watching it as I am typing it so it's a more natural feedback. This is my fifth time listening to it and I love it!

                                                       English: 
The English. It's great. Everything is clear. It makes sense. Yo! Korean improving their English! Jung kook, even thought you got a 4/100 on your English exam, you speak really good english in this music video. I know it is not easy speaking another language since I am kinda Bilingual (English and Cantonese) so I gotta give your props.


                                 Personal Feelings and Etc on BTS: 
I have been following BTS since they debuted and I Love how that they have matured from their first music video. They have been my Top Five Korean Groups that I love to listen to and follow. The reason why I love them is that it seems that they speak from their experiences. There was one song: N.O where they were speaking about the stress and how they did not want to do be repressed anymore. Also, the members have a unique personality and exterior. They do not look the same nor act the same. Their choreography isn't as mainstream as other groups and bring out their own style with each other.

Bias?? Hmmm I am stuck on J-Hope and Jungkook. Im stuck because they both are great singers and have great personalities but J-Hope makes me laugh all the time (he also dances really well!) ane Jungkook is cute and he just makes you like smile all the time :) Me and Jungkook the same age! :D Who is your bias?!

Jungkook


J-Hope



















I hope you enjoyed BTS like I do and Follow my google page! If you guys wanna see videos of me reacting to kpop mvs just message me on my page or email which ones! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment